I don’t know about you, but I find it difficult to go Spring/Summer shopping when there is still snow on the ground outside! However, as a Scottish lass, I am used to four seasons in one day so it shouldn’t be such a struggle. To get me in the mind frame of wearing light jackets and open toed shoes again, I have been looking online to see what there is and I have picked my top 8 items…
1. Black Stripe Print Tie Waist Slim Fit Trousers, £19.99, New Look
2. Biker jacket, £60.00, Next
4. Pink Jacquard Full Skirt, £120.00, Untold at House of Fraser
6. Floral handbag, £55.00, Star by Julien Macdonald at Debenhams
7. Yellow floral print top, £42.00, M&Co.
8. Floral scuba coat, £23.00, Primark.
I would love to hear your thoughts on my picks! Do you have any of the items I have included? How do you style them, or how would you if you did? Comment below I would love to hear your ideas… 🙂 xx